Website and UI/2D Artist
Looking for a website and UI/2D Artist who is interested in helping revitalize the PC and Mac platforms and in bringing great new technologies to fruition.
We are a dynamic multimedia entertainment company with an innovative concept being applied to social and multi-player games. We are seeking a strongly motivated team member who will be responsible for:
- 2D art in Photoshop, Illustrator, Director, Flash....
- Supporting website User Interface (UI) functionality and pizzazz
- 2D UI art for games
As we are a growing company we are looking for someone with requirements as follows:
- Technical experience and familiarity with Windows and/or Mac platforms
- Technical experience and familiarity with products such as Adobe Photoshop
- Candidates exposed or willing to learn animation technologies (Flash, After Effects, etc..) will be given special consideration
- Candidates skilled in Photography and Photo Editing will be given preference. Video Editing a plus.
- Exposure to casual game genres
- Must have software needed to do work, we will not provide software.
- Must play PC or Mac-based games
- Must be great at problem solving
- Must be able to communicate written and verbal formats and work well both in the office and remotely (text/tele/videoconferencing)
- Professional team-play, responsible, accountable work ethic
- Passionate and excited to work on ground-breaking technology
- Good observation and analytical skills as well as a sharp eye for details and a critique sense.
- Good understanding of social component of female participation and involvement in game play and mobile design is needed
- Player of First Person Shooter, Racing and/or Fight Sim game titles, and a willingness to play other game types
- Previous work in the game industry; understanding of game development processes
- Portfolio of Art
- College Degree highly valued
- Multi-lingual Capability
The company has a global presence and is expanding in the Middle East and North Africa, therefore candidates must:
- Have a strong sense of multi-cultural aesthetics and media content
- Have experience in requirements of MENA clients and development work for applications in an Arabic and Francophone context
- Fluency in Arabic and French and familiarity with Middle Eastern and Francophone cultures a major plus
- Good communications and interpersonal skills mandatory
- High mobility with extensive travel to MENA region required to coordinate projects between Austin and the Middle East.
- Compensation will be in line with industry standards
- Possibility of profit sharing on released titles
- Bonuses if company profitable.
Please submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2012 Axelo, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Site Designed by Freetime Creative Designs
Content is subject to change without notice